Articles in the .odt, .doc or .docx formats are to be submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel invited to submit articles relevant to the journal profile and meeting the formal requirements stated here. Contributions submitted otherwise, incompatible with the stated editorial standard or not accompanied by necessary attachments will not be accepted.
The editorial team decides on the launch of the peer review process and potential copy editing on the basis of a complete submission. We do not evaluate abstracts or ideas for articles. A positive result of a consultation of such material is not equivalent to accepting an article for publication.
PLEASE NOTE! Submission of a text is equivalent to consent to its publication regulated by conditions stipulated in the journal’s editorial policy.
There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for this journal.
We welcome papers 4400 words to 8800 words in length. As for reviews (section “Snapshots”) the length of an article should not exceed 4400 words.
Format: font Times New Roman, 12, line spacing 1,5, justified.
Titles of films and texts should be italicised with an exception of journals’ titles: regular font in quotation marks.
Expressions in foreigns languages as well as emphasis should be italicised.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Attachments to articles
In addition to the article, the submission is to include:
- Short biographical note (max. 400 characters): name and surname of the author / authors, e-mail address, academic degree, place of employment / affiliation, research interests, latest publications, potentially a link to an online biographical note;
- Abstract of the article (max. 1000 characters): general description of the problematic addressed in the text, adopted research methodology and main arguments;
- Bibliography (list of quoted publications according to the Chicago Manual of Style);
- Illustrations with indicated sources / copyright owners.
Authors submitting illustrations are to indicate illustration copyright owners and conditions of consent to publication.
Illustrations should be signed according to the following example: William Hernett, The Artist’s Letter Rack, 1879. Oil on canvas. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Articles are accompanied by all necessary attachments (biographical note and abstract, keywords, bibliography according to the Chicago Manual of Style and illustrations if submitted).